Yes, I would like to be ordained by Logos Christian Fellowship.
I am a born again Christian and I understand the difference between religion and relationship and faith and works. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
I am saved by the unmerited favor of God. He loved me first.
I am forgiven by the shed blood of Jesus Christ's death on the cross.
I have the promise of eternal life by the resurrection of Jesus.
I am healed by His stripes.
Jesus is my substitute by His crown of thorns. Jesus is the Lamb of God.
I have given Jesus my heart to live in and my life to rule over.
I have been filled with the Holy Spirit.
I have been baptized in the Name of Jesus or in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
I agree to live my new spiritual life according to the Apostles Creed,the Shema (Deut. 6), Abstinence (Acts 15:19-20.), Confession (Romans 10: 8-11), Commission (Matthew 28: 18-20), the Transformation (Romans 12:1).
I have read the Book of Titus and I understand submission to authority.
I have read Acts Chapter 6, Matthew 18: 15, 18; and I understand the authority set by the church.
I have read 1st Timothy Chapters 2 and 3 and I understand the qualifications of being and elder or deacon.
I have read Acts Chapter 15 verse 20 and I understand a life of purity.
As a member of the Body of Christ I promise to:
1. Commit to reading the Bible on a daily basis.
2. Fellowship on a regular basis.
3. Support the Body prayerfully, physically, and financially as able.
4. Commit to spiritual growth as the Holy Spirit would lead.
5. Support the great commission.
6. Fast and pray as the Holy Spirit would lead.
7. Seek a spiritual life and to live a life of faith.
8. Receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit for ministry as often as needed.
9. Teach the people that we are saved by grace and not works. Our good works help other get saved.
Email_____________________ Phone _____________________
Birthrate__________________ Place of Birth ______________
Married ____ Single ____ US Citizen ____
How long have you been a Christian? ____
Testimony: Use the back side.
Mail this in with a description of your ministry and two letters of recommendation and a photo I.D. We will need an E-mail or a phone number. Please keep us posted on any addresses changes. Thank you.