The following is a guide for the extraction and maintenance of unclean spirits of all types. It is designed to assist people during moments of critical spiritual attack and its aftermath. If followed, it will deliver you from the attacks of unclean spirits, and put you under the covering and protection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
1. If you are being attacked in a dream or in person by a demon, devil, incubus, succubus, Satan, unclean spirit, unclean bird or alien, immediately cry out the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and plead the Blood of the Lamb of God. If you have the mind, say the following:
"The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth bind, rebuke you. The Lord Adonai rebuke you. I claim the Blood of the Lamb, the shed Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, that you leave. In the Name of Jesus get out!" Repeat until it leaves. It will leave.
If you don't have the mind, let's just say you are in a complete panic or overwhelmed with a total oppressive paralyzing terror, say: "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus..." Repeat for effect. This will absolutely work.
Quoting scripture or the name of God has also been known to work quite effectively.
Never say the following: I rebuke you, I command you, or I adjure you. This will only make it personal and it may cause you more attack. Try to leave the narcissism out of it. Don't be lazy, learn this prayer of adjurement. "The Lord rebuke you."
Remember that Jesus quoted scripture. In Matthew Chapter 4 when He was tempted (attacked/abducted) by the devil he said:
"It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."
"It is written again, You shall not tempt the Lord your God."
"Away with you Satan, for it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve."
As seen here, quoting scripture is quite effective. Joe Jordan of CE4 is the area director for M.U.F.O.N. in Brevard County Florida. He has over 200 documented cases of attempted UFO abductions where simply crying out the name of Jesus, the name of God or quoting Holy Scripture actually stopped an abduction. See http://www.ce4.com or http://www.alienresistance.com.
It should also be noted that calling on the name of Solomon, Mohammed, Buddha, or Krishna is not effective. You must be specific. Use the name above all names: Jesus Christ of Nazaerth the lamb of God. Trust me on this one. An exorcism or an attack is not the place to be experimenting with names. Use Jesus Christ. He will help you.
Never use the name of Mohammed! Mohammed and Muslims would consider that blasphemy anyway. We love Muslims and we do not want to offend them, as Paul (1 Timothy 1:13), what they do, they do in ignorance and in unbelief. Muslims are probably covered under the mercy of the Lord like Paul. Muslims can be saved like Paul also. "There is only One God and He is God." according to the Koran. Muslims may in fact invite jinnies of suicide, terror, and mayhem in order to conduct Jihad.
Hindu's and Buddhists do not believe in instantaneous deliverance. They believe in a system of works called the Eight Fold Path of Enlightenment. When it comes to demons, they even teach people to open themselves up and channel them. For those of you who need instant release based on the immediate grace of God and have decided not to rely on your religion of merit based works, call on Jesus. He will set you free immediately! Salvation and deliverance can only come by the free gift of God, as known as grace. We are saved by grace, not works.
Krishna's followers chant the name of Krishna. Since they are already doing this when they encounter demonic oppression, they have no other option than to call on Jesus. Obviously, chanting the name of Krishna endlessly did not work or they would no longer be oppressed or have the need of deliverance.
Another very effective passage in the Bible for any kind of demonic, devil, goddesses, Satan, satans, satanic, or 'Wicked Hosts in high places' activity is Psalm 91. Everyone suffering from night terrors or demonic oppression should memorize Psalm 91.
2. Praise is our first line of defense in an attack. No matter what the incident, do not forget to 'Praise the Lord!' Remember that no matter what the devil has planned for you, God can turn it around. "But where sin abounded, grace abounded all the more..." Romans 5:20. This is especially effective during an abduction.
3. Set one day a week aside for rest. In this fast paced world, we often find ourselves working on Sunday (Acts 19:8; 1st Corinthians 1:7). If this is your situation, dedicate another day of the week to the Lord and stick to it. It will refresh your spirit (pnuema), mind (soul), and body (soma). The enemy loves to get us isolated and cut off. He does his best work when we are all alone and fatigued. Stick together. If you work on Sunday, look for a Messianic Shabbatt service on Friday night or visit a 7th Day Adventist church that meets on a Saturday. Many fellowships offer a Wednesday night or Thursday midweek service. Be there! "And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling or ourselves together, as in the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:25.
4. Prayer is our support system and permission process. Pray throughout the day, seeking God's wisdom, guidance, and ask for His peace. "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit." Ephesians 6:18.
5. Read the Word of God continually or as often as possible. Three times a day is best. It will bring you faith and peace. You will need all the spiritual nutrition your spirit can find during times of stress and attack. You should start each new day with God's word. "Therefore, laying aside all malice, all guile, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking, as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow." 1 Peter 2: 1-2.
6. Give cheerfully of your finances. God loves a cheerful giver. During times of tribulation, we frequently 'feel' unloved by God. This is normal but untrue. God is love, God is good. Sin is very complicated and many times we are part of the problem. Remember that there is nothing you can do to make God love you more than He already does. Satan's goal is to make us think God is not Good. Giving to God's work is a tangible way of demonstrating our reliance on God and that we have put Him above self, career, family, or our material well being. "But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency on all things, may have an abundance for every good work." 1 Corinthians 9: 6-8.
7. Exercise. Take care of God's temple. A lot of the depression that we encounter can be thwarted with proper exercise, nutrition, and sleep. We need to become partners with God. The Scripture doesn't say that God helps those who help themselves, but it doesn't hurt either. "Do you not know that you are the temple of God and the Holy Spirit dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are." 1 Corinthians 3:16-17.
8. Wait on the Lord. Don't do anything that is not directed by the Lord. God always answers prayer. We don't want to get in the Lord's way. Sometimes we get anxious and try to do God's work for Him. This will only mess things up. Give God some space and time to set things in order. You didn't get in this mess overnight--it probably won't get fixed overnight. Although all things are possible with God remember this: This too will pass. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall make your path straight." Proverbs 3: 5-6.
9. Get counseling from your pastor or a qualified Christian counselor. God has put them in your life for comfort, support, guidance, and correction. Sometimes we need to be corrected. "And He Himself (Jesus) gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers." Ephesians 4:11.
10. Fast. Fasting is a direct source of quick and powerful spiritual strength. Fast a meal, a day, or just choice foods. See a physician if you have any health problems. "Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, 'Why could we not cast him out?' So Jesus said to them, 'Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting." Matthew 18:20-21.
11. The final and best advice that I can give you is that the devil is on a time clock. Time is on our side. Time is his enemy. Satan can not afford to keep up the attack. Often times, we will actually be set free or receive our break-through and yet not see it in the flesh nor the reality of it for a time. This is especially true with demonization. The enemy will continue on with a very convincing charade of similar activity, but the power of it has gone out. The devil or demon is trying desperately for you to give up and return to your previous condition. This is where the faith of the person under attack must be brought up to speed. Do not listen to the unclean lying spirit. You have been set free. There are three scriptures that I would like to leave you with that will encourage you along your path to deliverance: "Resist the devil and He will flee you.' James 4:7. "Faith comes by hearing, hearing the Word of God." Romans 10:17. Read your Bible. "Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of those of heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Phillippians 2:9-11.
12. Grace: This is a great list of things to do, but don't turn it into works. Let it be a source of direction and comfort. Remember that we are under the grace and not the law. We are under the Shed Blood of Jesus Christ the Lamb of God. Just do your best and let God do the rest. You didn't get saved by a work, you won't lose it by a work. Peter says, 'That the heart is purified by faith not by circumcision or the law of Moses." Acts 15:19.
|Trance Possessive State?|