1. The phat news of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
2. As it was written and prophesied: Behold, I send My seed camp, who will setup a Welcome Home before Him.
3. The voice of one focalizing in the National Forest: Get prepared for the coming of the Christ, get His main circle ready.
4. John came baptizing in the National Forest teaching baptism as a sign of public rejection of Babylon for the forgiveness of spiritual pollution.
5. And all the Nation of Israel, and those from Jerusalem, went out to him and were all baptized by him in the Jordan River, confessing that they had fallen away from the right path of living for God and instead were living for Babylon.
6. Now John was a high holy hippie clothed with camels hair and with a leather belt around his waist, and he ate bugs and wild honey rather than spange off of Babylon.
7. And he focalized, There is One coming after me who is greater than I, One whose sandal strap I am not worthy to fasten.
8. I baptize you with water but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.
9. It happened in those days that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized by John in the Jordan River.
10. And immediately, coming up from the water, He saw the heavens parting and the Holy Spirit descending upon Him like a dove.
11. Then a voice came from heaven; You are My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
12. And immediately the Spirit drove Him into the wilderness area to test (12a) His resolve against Babylon].
13. And He was there in the wilderness for forty days, challenged by Satan, and was with the wild animals; and the angels ministered to Him.
14. Now after John was busted and put in jail, Jesus came to Galilee, focalizing the phat news of the kingdom of God,
15. and saying, This is it, the kingdom of God is here, get out of Babylon, and believe in God.
16. And as he walked by the Lake of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andy his bro casting a net into the Lake; for they were simple fishermen.
17. Then Jesus said, Scout with me and I will make you fishers of men.
18. And immediately they left their nets and went to scout with Him.
19. When they had hiked a little farther, He saw Jerry the son of Zebedee, and Johnny his bro, they were in the boat mending their nets.
20. And immediately He called them, and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the temps, and went after Him.
21. Then they trekked into the village Compassion, and immediately on Saturday He entered the Main Circle, was handed the feather, and taught.
22. And they were astonished at His teaching, for He taught as one having divine knowledge, and not as the Hi-Hos.
23. Now there was a man in their temple with an evil spirit. And he cried out,
24. saying, Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You arethe Holy One of God.
25. But Jesus exorcised him, saying. Silence, and come out of him.
26. And when the evil spirit had violently shaken him and screamed, he hit the trail running.
27. Then they were all amazed, so that they asked among themselves, saying, Far-out! What new teaching is this? For with authority He commands even evil spirits, and they obey.
28. And immediately His fame spread throughout all the land.
29. Now as soon as they had come out of the temple, they entered the lodge of Rocky and Andy, with Jerry and Johnny.
30. But Rockys mother-in-law lay sick with a fever, and they told Him at once.
31. So He came and took her by the hand and lifted her up, and immediately the fever left her. And she served at main circle.
32. Now at sunset, He set up CALM and they brought Him all the sick and those who were demon possessed.
33. And the whole camp gathered at CALM.
34. Then He healed many of the sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He did not allow the demons to speak, because they knew Him.
35. Now in the morning, having arisen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a remote place alone; and there He prayed.
36. And Rocky and those who were with him searched for Him.
37. When they found Him, they said to Him, Everyone is looking for You.
38. But He said to them, Let us go into the other towns, set up a CALM there also, because for this purpose I have come.
39. And He was healing in all their camps and casting out demons.
40. Then a leper came to Him, spanging, kneeling at His feet and saying to Him, If You are willing, You can make me clean.
41. Jesus said, I am willing.
42. As soon as he had spoken, the man was cleansed.
43. And He asked him not to tell anyone.
44. And He said to him, See that you say nothing to anyone; but go your way, show yourself to the Hi-Hos, and offer for your healing those things which Moses commanded, as a testimony.
45. But he went out and began to proclaim it freely anyway, and to spread the matter, after that Jesus could no longer openly enter Babylon, but was outside in the National Forest; and they came to Him from every camp.
 Phat: Good or really cool.
 Christ: The Promised One, Lord, the Incarnation, the Anointed One, the ultimate High Holy Hippie, personal Savior, Redeemer, our attorney, our advocate, our public defender, our substitute, our reconciler to God, our focalizer with Father God. Our friend that sticks closer than a brother. The redeemer of the world
****You are invited to meet the Redeemer of the world.
 Prophet: One who focalizes the mind of God in advance of an event to build ones faith and to inform His Family. One who announces a divine intervention.
 Seed Camp: At least a week before a Gathering an individual or group arrives to organize water, food, hygiene, parking, trails, locate Main Circle, open Council, and set up Welcome Home.
 Welcome Home: A center to meet people as they enter the gathering.
****See a Real Welcome Home
 Focalizer: One who acts as a focal point to gather the family. A combination of vocal and focus.
 Main Circle or Main Meadow: The places where we eat, meet, fellowship, and pray.
****See a Real Main Circle
 Isaiah 40:3 and Malachi 3:1.
 Baptize: The immersion in water as a sign of our identification with Jesus crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection, and eternal life. A public rejection of Babylon and entrance into the kingdom of God. Sweat lodge.
 Babylon: The world system to include technology, materialism, and slavery.
 Holy Spirit: While there is only one God, He is best understood sometimes as tri-dimensional or better yet all-dimensional. First He is the unseen pre-extent Creator God, the Father; the seen angel of the Lord, or Christ of the physical world, Jesus; and also the unseen God of the spiritual realm, the Holy Spirit. Our God is one God but three distinct persons known as the Trinity--One God but three expressions. The Holy Spirit is the third Person of this Trinity. The Holy Spirit is our friend, guide and comforter. It is His office to reveal to us a relationship with Jesus.
****Healing and Deliverance meeting.
 Spirit: It is clearly the work of Satan to test Jesus and the believer. It is not the work of the Holy Spirit as some have concluded. The work of the Holy Spirit is to testify of Jesus and comfort and guide the believer. He is our spiritual guide. See John 15:26. Evil or unclean spirits are devils or demons. Devils are fallen angels. Demons are the disembodied spirits of the giants (Nephillim) in Genesis 6:4. Their bodies were destroyed in the flood but their spirits were doomed to wander the earth and schwag man.
Brian Cronin's Editorial to Mark 1:12 Click Here.
**** To investigate the Origin of Demons Click here.
[12a] Whenever you give your heart to the Lord expect to be tested. The Holy Spirit will help you through it as He did Jesus.
 Satan: The ultimate evil predator, the accuser of the hippies.
 Angels: The good spirits that love God and help those who have come out of Babylon.
****To learn more about Angels Click here.
 Compassion: Capernahum (Hebrew). The Village of Compassion.
 Hi-Hos: High Holy Hippies. Usually self appointed self-righteous focalizers. While some are shepherds, some are wolves in sheeps clothing,.
 Destroy: Judgment. The evil spirits will be judged at the end of history and separated from those good hippies who turned their back on Babylon. God will then wipe away every tear and restore His kingdom.
 Holy One of God: Jesus our deliverer, God in the flesh, the incarnation. Jesus will ultimately sit in the judgment seat where every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is the judge.
 Exorcism: Deliverance from evil spirits and disease.
****See our web page on Exorcism Click here.
****How to Stop a Demonic Attack Click here.
 CALM: Center for Alternative Living Medicine. A First Aid and healing center. Herb and medicinal supplies are available in a CALM. Prayer and healing takes place there.
****See a CALM in the wilderness.
 Demon Possessed: Wing nuts, a person with an evil entity living inside of them. Demons are the disembodied evil spirits of the giants. See Genesis 6:4. They lost their bodies in the flood. They are earth bound and seek embodiment as part of their punishment for bringing Babylon to man. They enter through a gate of spiritual pollution like drugs, alcohol or immorality and occupy like parasites within the person. Actually, a more accurate term would be demonized.
****For more information on Demonic Possession Click here.
****For more information on to Stop a Demonic Attack Click here.
****Real Audio Sound Byte of a deliverance.
 Prayer: Communication with God.
****You are Invited!
 Leprosy: This is the modern day equivalent of A.I.D.S.
 Spange: To beg, plead, or implore. It is possibly a slang of spare change.
 Law of the
Leper: Leviticus 14:1-9. It involved two living clean birds, cedar
wood, scarlet, and hyssop. Jesus is the good master High Holy
Hippie. The Jews used to sacrifice animals for their sins. Jesus
died on the cross so that they would stop. Jesus is the Lamb of
God the perfect sacrifice for all. The Jews stopped sacrificing
animals after the fall of Jerusalem in 70 C.E. even to this day.