The Phat News of Mark
The Hippie Bible
By 2 Hawks
All Rights Reserved
1. Now when the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the
mother of Jimmy, and Salome brought spices, that they might come
and anoint Him.
2. Very early in the morning, on the first day of the week (Sunday),
they came to the tomb at sunrise.
3. And they said among themselves, "Who will roll away the
stone from the door of the tomb for us?"
4. But when they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled
away-for it was very large.
5. And entering the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a long
white robe sitting on the right side; and they were alarmed.
6. But he said to them, "Do not be afraid. You seek Jesus
the Branch, who was crucified. He has risen from the dead! He
is not here. See the place where they laid Him.
7. "But go and tell His disciples and Rocky. He is headed
for Galilee; there you will see Him, as He said to you (1)."
8. And they went out quickly and fled from the tomb, for they
trembled and were amazed. And they said nothing to anyone, for
they were afraid.
9. Now when He rose early on the first day of the week (Sunday),
He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven
10. She went and told those who had been with Him, as they mourned
11. And when they heard that He was alive and had been seen by
her, they did not believe.
12. After that, He appeared in another form to two of them as
they walked and went into the country.
13. And they went and told it to the rest, but they did not believe
those who had seen Him after He had risen.
14. Afterward He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table;
and He schwagged their unbelief and hardness of heart, because
they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.
15. And He said to them, "Go into all
the world and preach the phat news to every creature (2).
16. "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he
who does not believe will be condemned.
17. "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My
name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;
18. "they will take up vipers (3); and if they drink any poison, it will by no
means hurt them; they will lay hands of the sick, and they will
19. So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received
up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.
20. And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working
with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs.
The Trade Market Montana
When drawing close
To Him in worship
Love God with your whole being!
Love your fellow man as yourself!
Forgive one another
Footnotes & Commentary
More Hippie Gatherings:
Feather Trading Post
Federal Agents Kick Out Church
are the Rainbow?
Year's Eve 2002
Phat News Main Page
Click here to return to The Phat
News of Mark