The Phat News of Mark
The Hippie Bible
By 2 Hawks
All Rights Reserved
1. And he entered the temple again, and a
man was there who had a gnarled hand.
2. And they watched Him closely, whether He would heal him on
a High Holy Day, so that they might schwag (1)
3. Then He said to the man who had the gnarled hand, "Step forward."
4. And He said to them, "Is
it lawful on a High Holy Day to do good or to do evil, to save
life or to take it?" But they kept
5. So when He had looked around at them with anger, being grieved
by the hardness of their hearts, He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand."
And his hand was healed.
6. Then the High Holies went out and immediately plotted with
Babylon how they might kill Him.
7. But Jesus withdrew with His disciples to the Lake. But a great
gathering from Galilee followed Him,
8. and from Israel and Jerusalem and the Jordan wilderness, and
those from Tyre and Sidon, a far out gathering, and when they
heard that His CALM was healing the sick and casting out demons,
came to Him.
9. And He told His disciples that a small boat should be kept
ready for Him because of the multitude, lest they should crush
10. For He healed many, so that as many as had afflictions pressed
about Him to touch Him.
11. And the unclean spirits, whenever they saw Him, fell down
before Him and screamed, saying "You are the Son of God."
12. But He sternly schwagged them that they should not make Him
13. And He went up on the mountain and called to Him those He
Himself wanted. And they came to Him.
14. Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and
that He might send them out to setup CALM,
15. and to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons:
16. Simon, to whom He gave the name Rocky;
17. Jerry the son of Zeb, and his bro Johnny, to whom He nick-named
the "Sons of Thunder"
18. Andy, Phill, Bart, Matt, Thom, James, the son of Al, Thad,
Simon of Palestine;
19. and Judas the narc. And they went into the house.
20. And the gathering was so intense, that they could not so much
as eat at Main Circle.
21. But when His own family heard about this, they went out to
get Him, for they said, "He is hallucinating and needs to
22. And the High Holies who came down from Jerusalem said, "He
is possessed by Beelzebub (2)," and,
"By the ruler of demons He casts out demons."
23. So he challenged them and said, "How can Satan cast out Satan? Where is the logic
24. "If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom
25. "And if a house is divided against itself, that house
26. "And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided,
he cannot stand, but has an end."
27. "No one can enter a strong man's house and swipe his
goods, unless he first duct tapes the strong man, and then he
will plunder his house.
28. "Assuredly I say to you, all errors will be forgiven
the sons of hippies, and what ever they dis about God or His Son
29. "but they who would dis the Holy Spirit (3) will never have forgiveness, but are in danger of
eternal rejection by God."
30. He said this to caution them, because they deliberately dissed
Jesus by implying His power came from Satan and not from God.
31. Then His bros and His mom came, and standing outside the circle
they sent to Him, calling Him.
32. And a huge Gathering was circled around Him, "Look, your
mom and Your brothers are outside seeking you."
33. But He said, "Who
is My mother or My brothers?"
34. And He looked around at the circle at those who gathered about
Him, and said, "Here
are My mother and My brothers!"
35. "For whoever does
the will of God is My brother and My sister and mother (4). "
Dennis and Brian bringing in water to the Florida
When drawing close
To Him in worship
Love God with your whole being!
Love your fellow man as yourself!
Forgive one another
Footnotes & Commentary
more information on the origin of Demons Click here.
****For more information
on to Stop a Demonic Attack Click here.
Audio Sound Byte of a deliverance.
More Hippie Gatherings:
Feather Trading Post
Federal Agents Kick Out Church
are the Rainbow?
Year's Eve 2002
Phat News Main Page
Click here to return to The Phat
News of Mark
You are Invited.