The Phat News of Mark
The Hippie Bible
By 2 Hawks
All Rights Reserved
1. Then they came to the other side of the
Lake, to the country of Necromancers (1).
2. And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met
Him out of the graveyard a man with an unclean spirit,
3. who had his dwelling among the graves; and no one could blanket
him (2), not even with duct-tape,
4. because he had often been bound with tape and rope. And the
duct-tape had been pulled apart by him, and the rope torn in pieces;
neither could anyone chill him out.
5. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains and the
graveyards, crying out and cutting himself with crystals.
6. But when he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshipped Him.
7. And he cried out with a loud voice and said, "What have
I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the most high God? I implore You
by God that You do not torment me."
8. For He said, to him, "Come
out of the man, unclean spirit!"
9. Then He asked him, "What
is your name?" And he answered saying,
"My name is Legion (3); for we are
10. And he begged him earnestly that He would not send him out
of the country.
11. Now a large herd of pigs (4) was feeding
there near the mountains.
12. And all the demons begged Him, saying, "Send us into
the pigs, that we may enter them."
13. And at once Jesus gave them permission. Then the unclean spirits
went out and entered the pigs (there were about two thousand);
and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the Lake,
and drowned in the Lake.
14. Now those who fed the swine fled, called shanti-sena (5)
and they told it in the city and in the country. And they called
circle to see what it was that had happened.
15. Then they came to Jesus, and saw the one who had been demonized
and was possessed by the legion, sitting and clothed and in his
right mind. And they were afraid.
16. And those who saw it told them how it happened to him who
had been demonized, and about the pigs.
17. Then they consensed for Him to depart from their region (6).
18. And when He got into the boat, he who had been demonized tried
to plug into Jesus' crew.
19. However, Jesus did not permit him, but said to him, "Go home to your family, and tell
them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He had
compassion on you."
20. And he departed and began to proclaim in ten cities what Jesus
had done for him; and all marveled.
21. Now when Jesus had crossed over again by boat to the other
side, a great multitude gathered to Him; and He was by the Lake.
22. And behold, one of the high holy hippies of the gathering
came, Jerry by name. And when he saw Him, he fell at His feet
23. and taxed Him earnestly, saying, "My little daughter
lies at the point of death. Come and lay hands on her, that she
may be healed, and she will live."
24. So Jesus went with him, and a great multitude followed Him
and pressed in on Him.
25. Now a certain woman who had had her period continually for
26. and had suffered many things from many physicians (7).
She had spent all that she had and was no better off, but rather
27. When she saw Jesus, she came behind Him and touched His hoodie;
28. and said, "If only I may touch His hoodie, I shall be
made well (8)."
29. Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she
felt in her body that she was healed of the suffering.
30. And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that power had gone
out of Him, turned around in the crowd and said, "Who touched My hoodie?"
31. But His disciples said to Him, "You see the multitude
pressing You, and You say, "Who
32. And He looked around to see her who had done this thing.
33. But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened
to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole story.
34. And He said to her, "Sister,
your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed."
35. While He was still speaking, some came from the high holy
hippies of the temple who said, "Your daughter is dead. Why
trouble the Master any further?"
36. As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to
the ruler of the temple, "Do
not be afraid; only believe."
37. And He permitted no one to follow Him except Rocky, James,
and Johnny the bro of Jimmy.
38. Then He came to the lodge of the high holy hippie of the temple,
and saw a tumult and those who wept and wailed loudly.
39. When He came in, He said to them, "Why freak-out and weep? The child is not dead,
40. And they dissed Him. But when He had put them all out, He
took the poppa and the momma of the child, and those who were
with Him, and entered where the child was lying.
41. Then He took the child by the hand, and said to her, "Little girl, arise."
42. Immediately the girl arose and walked (9),
for she was twelve years of age. And they were overcome with great
43. But He commanded them strictly that no one should know it,
and said that something should be kicked down to her to eat.
2 Hawks, Adrian, Brian, Thom, Brother
When drawing close
To Him in worship
Love God with your whole being!
Love your fellow man as yourself!
Forgive one another
Footnotes & Commentary
more information on Demonic Possession Click here.
****For more information
on to Stop a Demonic Attack Click here.
Audio Sound Byte of a deliverance.
More Hippie Gatherings:
Feather Trading Post
Federal Agents Kick Out Church
are the Rainbow?
Year's Eve 2002
Phat News Main Page
Click here to return to The Phat
News of Mark